How do I sign up for CPR classes?
To register please click on the below link. CPR classes are listed under the Events & Registration section.
The costs is $55.00 per person
- Payment is due prior to the class
Where are the classes held?
The location of the class is at the Prairie Center for the Arts, 201 Schaumburg Ct.
Health Care Provider courses held second Thursday of each month
- A citizen’s Heart Saver AED course is provided every third Wednesday of every other month
- Class size is limited so it is on first come first served basis
Why should I learn CPR?
Performing CPR can make a critical difference in
- Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately, can double the chance of survival
- Your job requires that you be prepared to handle emergencies
- If more people knew CPR, more lives could be saved
What will I learn?
The early warning signs of a heart attack
- How to help a choking victim
- You will be taught adult and child CPR
- How to operate an Automated External Defibrillator AED
The student workbooks for the Heartsaver AED course or the BLS Provider Manual for healthcare providers may be picked up prior to class or they will be given out at the beginning of class.
The student workbooks may be picked up at Fire Station 54 (1601 N Roselle Road, Schaumburg IL 60195) 8:00am-4:00pm Monday - Friday.