SCREEN TEST JUNIOR
Whether you’re a school with a studio or a kid with a camera, we want to show your movie! Open to students in grades 5-8. Teacher or parent supervised films are accepted, along with individual projects. Content must be age-appropriate (please watch the language, no excessive violence, and nothing naughty). The top film will receive a $100 cash prize.
Entry Fee $5 (limit 3 submissions per person).
Enter online now:
Submission Guidelines and Information
- Projects with a running time of 10 minutes or less will be accepted.
- As of April 20, 2018, primary Director and Writer must be a student in grades 5-8. Please refer to guidelines for students outside the U.S.
- Filmmaker must be present at festival (no substitutes allowed). Out-of-state filmmakers may attend via live video call (i.e. Skype).
- Per submission, entry fee is $5.
- Only three submissions (i.e. projects) are allowed per person.
Only projects completed after March 1, 2017 are eligible for competition.
Production photographs and other supporting materials and information (i.e. bios) may be included with the application.
- Permission and/or licensing rights for any music used in a project must be acquired from the publisher and/or composer.
- While the work submitted remains the property of the creating artist, the Village of Schaumburg reserves the right to use submitted footage or stills to promote the festival at any time. Filmmaker also permits use of images or video taken of him or her at the festival.
- Deadline for submission: Monday, February 19, 2018 (late deadline March 2, 2018).
- All filmmakers will be notified regarding acceptance into the festival by Monday, March 26, 2018.