Screen Test Jr.
Screen Test Local Fest
International High School Competition
2018 Festival Winners
Open to students in grades K-8
Whether you’re a school with a studio or a kid with a camera, we want to show your movie! Teacher or parent supervised films are accepted, along with individual projects. Content must be age-appropriate (please watch the language, no excessive violence, and nothing naughty).
Best in Show: $100 cash prize
Entry Fee $5 (limit 3 submissions per person).
Enter online now:
Submission Guidelines and Information
- Projects with a running time of 10 minutes or less will be accepted.
- As of Fall, 2018, primary Director and Writer must be a student in grades K-8. Please refer to guidelines for students outside the U.S.
- Filmmaker must participate in the festival either in person or via a live video call (i.e. Skype).
- Per submission, entry fee is $5.
- Only three submissions (i.e. projects) are allowed per person.
- Only projects completed after March 1, 2018 are eligible for competition.
Production photographs and other supporting materials and information (i.e. bios) may be included with the application.
- Permission and/or licensing rights for any music used in a project must be acquired from the publisher and/or composer.
- While the work submitted remains the property of the creating artist, the Village of Schaumburg reserves the right to use submitted footage or stills to promote the festival at any time. Filmmaker also permits use of images or video taken of him or her at the festival.
- Deadline for submission: Monday, February 18, 2019 (late deadline March 11, 2019).
- All filmmakers will be notified regarding acceptance into the festival by Tuesday, March 26, 2019.