The Village of Schaumburg publishes a number of e-newsletters on a variety of subjects. Stay informed by signing up for the e-newsletters that interest you most.
- Crime Prevention - a monthly e-newsletter providing crime prevention tips, police news and public safety alerts to the community.
- Progress Report - a weekly e-newsletter distributed every Friday morning highlighting village services, programs, events, news and developments. This is the village's primary e-newsletter.
- View the Progress Report Archive.
- Real Estate Roundup - a quarterly e-newsletter designed to keep real estate and business professionals informed of the latest economic development initiatives and industry activities in the community.
- Small Business Source - a quarterly e-newsletter featuring the latest small business activities and resources in the area.
Personal email accounts are exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Non-personal email addresses are obtainable under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).