The Barn serves as a second home for many of the area's seniors and friends with disabilities. The Village of Schaumburg's programs for seniors and friends with disabilities provide food, fun and fellowship as well as an opportunity for seniors to help their fellow seniors and their community.
- We also welcome volunteers to assist with daily programs
Committed to good nutrition for the mind, body and soul, the Barn offers nutritious, affordable meals (suggested donation $3.25 - $3.50), fellowship through numerous special events and educational programs enlightening seniors on current topics.
Come and enjoy the welcoming atmosphere, delicious, nutritious food and all that the Barn has to offer. Seniors and residents with disabilities from the Village of Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg Township, and other communities are welcome.
Senior Menu October 2015
Activity Calendar October 2015
Senior Newsletter September 2015
Other programs include:
- Free health clinic twice per month
- Intergenerational garden
- Older Adult Market
- Intergenerational programs with youth volunteers from local schools
- Video library, courtesy of the Schaumburg Township District
- Medical seminars
- Financial seminars
- Police and Fire Department safety programs
- Monthly movie days
- Special parties
- Monthly exercise activities
- Craft group
- Monthly book club
- Bingo, card playing and more!
- Monday - Friday - 10 am to 2 pm
- Saturday hours vary according to programming
DIRECTIONS TO THE BARN
The Schaumburg Barn is located at 231 S. Civic Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60193
Please call Senior Services Coordinator Marina Lvovich for more information at 847.524.7496.