In the fall of 2014, the Village of Schaumburg introduced WebPay, a new payment portal allowing the public to manage and make payments online in a secure and convenient manner. Since that time, the village has received customer feedback and has implemented some upgrades to the system to further improve customer interaction with the system.
As of June 24, 2015, customers using the site will notice the following changes:
- Cleaner visual appearance throughout the checkout process
- Users will experience less clicks to perform the checkout process (2 clicks instead of 5)
- Customers who wish to cancel a checkout can go back to their order without losing their information
To access accounts, users will now have the following options to login to the system once they visit the WebPay portal:
- Type in Customer Number and Invoice Number located on bills. (Current configuration)
- Establish a username and password to access accounts. (New Option)
Once inside WebPay, users will notice little to no difference other than a cleaner, more efficient process to pay bills online.
What Can the Public Do With WebPay?
With WebPay, customers can pay invoices and renewals such as:
Business License Renewal (renewal season is November 1st through December 31st)
Liquor License Renewal (contact 847-923-4402 for renewal information)
Other license renewals for Vending
Customers can also view invoices and see payment activity because WebPay tracks all payment types whether payments are made online, by mail or in person.
WebPay will allow the public to apply online for
In addition, WebPay will allow customers to register and pay for events such as CPR classes and events held at the Prairie Center for the Arts.
Click here to go to WebPay now.
Contact the Finance Department at 847.895.4500 during regular business hours or via email, or reach a Customer Service Representative 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 311 when residents are within Schaumburg's village borders.
List of Services Provided Online